Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Challenge Day Two

So how did your first day go?  I hope you were successful with your 10 minutes of walking. 

I realized this morning that there may be some of you who workout in e morning before I post the challenge. This is what happens when you are to allowed to workout like normal...you forget that you prefer morning workouts and others do as well. So, I vow to post the next days challenge the night before. 

That being said, today's challenge is a bit late!  I apologize for that. 

Today's challenge is to do 5 squats. I know it's not much but as I said at the beginning of this challenge, the goal is to get you started and ease in to working out. I want you to really focus on form. This is true for those of you who are more advanced. The most important thing with form in squats is that your knees should not go beyond your toes. Here are a couple pictures to help you. 



So start with 5. You can do them with or without weights. Remember to focus on your form. 

Beyond the obvious benefits of squats (leg strength), there are other muscles that benefit. 


Remember to keep your abs and glutes tight the whole time. 

Good luck! 

BE BOLD! BE YOU!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment