Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Challenge Day Nine

Alright alright alright. Did you figure it who said that and in which movie? It was Matthew McConaghey in one of his very first films "Dazed and Confused."

How did your arm workout go? I made it to the Y tonight and did the 21s twice and three sets of overhead extensions. Then I did a few other Rm exercises and then did 200 yards in the pool. Yep.  I'm gonna feel it tomorrow! 

So your Wednesday challenge is another good cardio exercise that really works the whole body. Are you ready for mountain climbers?  I used to hate maintain climbers until someone introduced me to burpees. Now I would rather do 100 mountain climbers than any burpees! 


So I want you to really challenge yourself with these and do 2 sets of 30 seconds. If you have to do them slowly in order to last the full 30 seconds that's fine. But I want you to take no more than 1 minute between sets. It's going to be tough especially if you are new to them. But I have faith in you!  

Good luck!

BE BOLD! BE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment