Friday, June 15, 2012

Half the battle

So we made it to ATL. In an effort to save us both some money (over $1000 each), we agreed to use my friend's buddy passes on Delta. The benefit to this is potential first/business class overseas but downside is flying standby. So we didn't make it out of KC yesterday :(. Janet was a trooper and didn't get mad at me (Thanks bestie!!). Our luggage is apparently having fun in Venice without us. So we are sitting patiently in the Atlanta airport until our 4 pm flight with all of our body parts crossed that we get on that flight. If I have to pull out the tears and the "this is my best friends 40th birthday trip and I wanted to save her money and can we please just get on on this plane" card I will.

So if you are reading this before 4 pm on Friday June 15th please say a little prayer and cross all of your body parts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment